HARASSMENT & STALKING
Harassment-18 Pa. Cons. Stat. §2709
(a) Offense defined.--A person commits the crime of harassment when, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another, the person:
(1) strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects the other person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same;
(2) follows the other person in or about a public place or places;
(3) engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts which serve no legitimate purpose;
(4) communicates to or about such other person any lewd, lascivious, threatening or obscene words, language, drawings or caricatures;
(5) communicates repeatedly in an anonymous manner;
(6) communicates repeatedly at extremely inconvenient hours;
or (7) communicates repeatedly in a manner other than specified in paragraphs (4), (5) and (6).
Contact Philadelphia Harassment Attorney Michael F. Niznik for a free consultation regarding your charges.